- To provide the widest possible range of musical theatre productions, from popular “broadway style” to light opera.
- To offer members the complete range of musical theatre experiences, including acting, singing, musical accompaniment, set design, stage crew, wardrobe, make up, costuming, sound and lighting, producing and directing.
- To offer roles for all ages… if not in every show then across our schedule.
- To encourage the growth and promotion of RHMTC so that it might be recognised as a leader in the field of performing arts.
- To work collaboratively with other performing arts organisations in the region and sympathetically when scheduling shows.